Update please

By Slapacookie 4y ago

As I promised I came back. I want to know if there are any updates on the current stage of the gameplay patch?

It's awesome that you keep checking back, thank you, and sorry there's no update this time.

I've been booked doing paying work. I'm moving again in a few days, and will actually be experimenting with camping while working remotely. This MAY give me more time to work on FE gameplay. We'll see soon.

-AdamThompson 4y ago
any news?

-Greatest 4y ago
VERY good news but I can't reveal it quite yet. Give it a couple more weeks :)

-AdamThompson 4y ago
That sounds great- cannot wait :)

-Spolmit 4y ago
It is that good :D

-AdamThompson 4y ago
It's been about two weeks - I'm waiting for this news to be absolutely confirmed before announcing it. I'll make a new thread when I do announce it. It's essentially a chance for me to work on the game full-time long enough to hit beta. That would mean we'll be playing FE by summer.

-AdamThompson 4y ago
Thank you for the update- sounds very promising. Hope that everything falls into place.

-Spolmit 4y ago
when you said "VERY good news" I thought you were going to announce a playable release. you really set me up for a disappointment! summer sounds good though...just hope you mean summer this year :p

-Greatest 4y ago
Thanks Spolmit. Your endurance is amazing, Greatest. All of you :-P

I hadn't been able to develop on FE since November for lack of income, but yesterday I was able to start working on it again. In the middle of working I started crying with relief. I'm not a crying kind of guy, but it's so hard for me when I can't work on it. This is a good sign, it means it's important and will get done. My time on it is about to ramp way up.

-AdamThompson 4y ago
It's still going to be 2-3 more weeks before I can announce, but this time the timing is more certain.

-AdamThompson 4y ago
Patience is a virtue- good luck

-Spolmit 4y ago
Thanks @Spolmit!

-AdamThompson 4y ago
any news?

-Greatest 3y ago
Yes, I will post a new thread about it. I was waiting for more info but I'll just go ahead and post what I have now.

-AdamThompson 3y ago
Login or Register to reply.