Dev Video - Animals, Funny Bugs, Metaphysics

By AdamThompson 5y ago

Here's a new dev video. Good length?

I just spent about 20 hours watching deer wander around, getting the terrain alignment just right. Ugh! Got it, though.

-AdamThompson 5y ago
Just played it through. Very enjoyable especially the times when I could see the game footage with the voice talking over the scenes. I must say your machine looks better than mine.

The deer look a good addition and I was also interested to hear of your ambition to have lots of different types of animals in significant numbers.

I am sure that viewers will be please to see/hear about the different biomes.

So- we are going to go through one game year every month- will you be adding seasonal distribution to animals / fruits / plants?

I am interested to find out your rate of progress/discovery- that must be a number that has caused you a lot of thought.

I think that 10-15 minutes is a goof length of video- especially if I were a person who had simply chanced on the video. Enough time to see the possibilities but not too long so that I switched over to another video.

-Spolmit 5y ago
My graphics cards are actually horrible, I need to upgrade so I can do demo videos above 20fps. One reason FE runs well on slower computers.

Yes, one realmonth is one gameyear. I like how that works out.

I may add some basics seasonal effects like temperature along with weather, but nothing more than that any time soon.

Thanks for your thoughts!

-AdamThompson 5y ago
Login or Register to reply.